Tuesday 29 January 2013

Love In A Bottle


 This week a got a little heartbroken over losing a friendship. It always sucks when you find out that you care more about someone than they care about you, but I'm trying to see the benefits of going through experiences like this. One thing I've decided is that it's good to know the truth about how someone feels about you, that way you can focus more on the positive people in your life, and stress less about anyone else.

I won't lie, I totally ate a hot fudge sundae for breakfast and cried for a bit, but I've learned a lot; I'm going to try to be less naive and more self sufficient from now on.

While I was curled up in a corner being a sooky baby, I got a fun idea for a necklace. Being crafty lifted my spirits a bit, and now I have a hilarious and cute piece of jewellery. I officially have a 'love potion' around my neck, so that nobody can ever break my heart again. Mwahaha



Here's to life lessons, being strong and ice cream breakfasts!

I hope that everyone is having a lovely day!

Hugs and poops,

Nichole

2 comments: