Saturday 18 April 2015

That Time I Fell Off The Earth

This is a loaf of bread that looks like a butt. I'm not great with ice breakers or segues.

Remember when I said that I was going to take a break from blogging for a couple of months, but I actually disappeared for a year and eight(ish) months? My bad. As it turns out, life is much harder to predict than one would think. It's both amazing and terrifying how one decision can lead to a series of events, further choices, and a completely different situation than you ever could have imagined. I've really missed spewing random photographs and thoughts onto the internet, but until now I was more comfortable anonymously creeping on other people's lives and laughing at cat memes from the comfort of a sequestered blanket fort. Please bear with me while I try and get back into blogging. My social interaction skills, grammar, and personal hygiene all need to be brought back up to code, but I'm confident that, with time, I'll be able to provide minimal entertainment for at least a handful of people (or at least be a decent source of adorable pet pictures and funny internet links).

I will become a strong and confident creature again soon (at least on the internet!), but until then...

I can't find the original source for this, but if you know it, please share :)
   I hope everyone is having a magical day :)

Hugs and poops,

                                                                                               Nichole

1 comment: